Laos Travel Adapter Kit | Going In StyleRegular price $28.50
Laos Adapter Kit allows you to use your US electrics when traveling to the country of Laos. Buy Laos adapters so you can charge your smart phone when you travel overseas to Laos.
Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes four adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.
Standard Adapter Kit: Includes two grounded adapters.
Basic Adapter Kit: Includes two non-grounded adapters.
Laos Adapter Kit allows you to use your US electrics when traveling to the country of Laos. When traveling to Asia you may also need a converter to operate some appliances such as hair dryers. The Deluxe Loas Adapter Plug Kit includes both grounded and non-grounded plugs.
Adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage. A non-grounded adapter may NOT be used with appliances that have grounded plugs; for these you will need a grounded adapter. If your hair dryer, curling iron, electric razor is not dual voltage you will most likely need a converter to use your electric.
Many of our customers find it handy to have multiple adaptors while traveling - either to run several appliances simultaneously or simply as a backup.
Going In Style Laos Adapter Model GIS-LAO-A-B-GUA-GUB
Deluxe Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Four adapters total
- Personal adapter travel bag
- Priority shipping upgrade with tracking
- Going In Style Laos Adapter Model GIS-LAO-A-B-GUA-GUB
Standard Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Two grounded adapter plugs
- CE Certified plugs
- Going In Style Laos Adapter Model GIS-LAO-GUA-GUB
Basic Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Two non-grounded adapter plugs
- Polarized Plugs
- Going In Style Laos Adapter Model GIS-LAO-A-B
Going In Style Adapters Feature:
- CE Certified
- Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other)
- Allows connection up to 240 volts
- Enables United States appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- Enables Europe appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
- Going In Style Adapters will work with Going In Style Converters
Why do I need a North American adapter?
Even though Laos uses North American sockets, the sockets are not required to be polarized. Since devices such as laptops have a polarized plug with one prong wider than the other, you will still need an adapter to use your plug in Laos .
Grounded Adapter Plugs
If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.
Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs
Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.
Cycles: 50 Hz vs. 60 Hz.
Computers and Apple Products
If you are traveling overseas with a Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Asus, laptop or Apple device such as an iPad, chances are you won’t need a voltage converter. Most laptops are multi-voltage and will operate on voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. However, computers do need to make safe connections to foreign power systems and a surge protector is recommended and you will still need an adapter to use your plug.