EarPlanes KidsRegular price $8.99
EarPlanes for Kids relieve ear discomfort and popping. Approved by flight attendants and recommended by doctors, Ear Planes are hypoallergenic and made with pressure regulators inside the latex free silicone which slows down rapid pressure changes that causes discomfort. In addition to relieving air pressure discomfort, Ear Planes also act as noise reduction. These EarPlanes are a smaller size for children and people with small ears. EarPlanes consist of two elements - a hypoallergenic silicone ear plug and a ceramic pressure regulator.
It's a safe, and drug-free solution for a comfortable takeoff and airplane landing.
Available in the two sizes Adults and Kids & Smaller Ears
Ear Planes Features:
- Noise Reduction Rating 20 Decibels
- Latex Free
Air Travel Ear Tips:
- Take a decongestant 24 hours before flying to keep air passages and ears clear.
- Chew gum or drink fluids through altitude changes during flight to equalize the pressure in the middle ear.
- Use a set of EarPlanes™ for take-offs and landings or altitude changes during the flight to equalize the pressure in the middle ear.
- Hold the nose and swallow to alleviate ear pressure in the middle ear.
- Use ¼ percent Neo-Synephrine nasal spray shortly after boarding the aircraft and again 45 minutes before the aircraft is due to land to keep the nasal passages open.
- Try not to fly when you have a cold or upper respiratory infection, as you are more likely to experience ear problems.