New Hebrides Travel Adapter Kit | Going In StyleRegular price $15.00
New Hebrides Oceania Travel Adapter Plug Kit. Buy travel adapters so you can plug your US appliances into New Hebrides wall outlets when you travel overseas.
Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes two adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.
Standard Adapter Kit: Includes one grounded adapter.
Basic Adapter Kit: Includes one non-grounded adapter.
New Hebrides is located in Oceania in the South Pacific Ocean. New Hebrides uses the same type of adapter plugs as Australia.
The Deluxe New Hebrides Adapter Plug Travel Kit includes both grounded and non grounded adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking. The Standard New Hebrides Adapter Plug Set comes with a grounded plug. The Basic New Hebrides Adapter Kit comes with a non grounded plug.
Adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage. This adapter may NOT be used with appliances that have grounded plugs; for these you will need a grounded adapter.
Many of our customers find it handy to have multiple adaptors while traveling - either to run several appliances simultaneously or simply as a backup. If you think you will need additional adapters for your trip, you can also purchase individual adapters.
Going In Style New Hebrides Adapter Model GIS-NEWH-C-GUC
Deluxe Kit Features:
- Two adapter plugs
- Priority shipping upgrade
- Handy travel bag
- Going In Style New Hebrides Adapter Model GIS-NEWH-C-GUC
Standard Kit Features:
- One grounded adapter
- CE Certified
- Going In Style New Hebrides Adapter Model GIS-NEWH-GUC
Basic Kit Features:
- One non-grounded adapter
- Polarized plugs
- Going In Style New Hebrides Adapter Model GIS-NEWH-C
Going In Style Adapters Feature:
- CE Certified
- Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other)
- Allows connection up to 240 volts
- Enables United States appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- Enables Europe appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
- Going In Style Adapters will work with Going In Style Converters
- The Deluxe Kit comes with a handy drawstring adapter bag.
- All Going In Style Adapters will allow a US (North America) Plug
- Note: The plug may fit tightly at first but will loosen up after multiple uses
Going In Style Grounded and Non Grounded Adapter Plug Travel Video
Grounded Adapter Plugs
If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin. Buy grounded adapters if you will be traveling with a laptop that has a three-prong plug.
Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs
Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.
Cycles: 50 Hz vs. 60 Hz.
New Hebrides operates on 220 volt electricity and is generated at 50Hz (Cycles) Alternating Current. United States 110-120 volt electricity is generated at 60Hz (Cycles) Alternating Current. This difference in cycles may cause the motor in your 60Hz United States appliance to operate slightly slower when used on 50Hz foreign electricity. Most modern electronic equipment including battery chargers, Lenovo, HP, Asus, Toshiba computers, iPods, etc., will not be affected by the difference in cycle.
Computers and Apple Products