Slovakia Travel Adapter Kit | Going In StyleRegular price $24.00
Slovakia Travel Adapter Plug Kit for traveling overseas. Buy Slovakia adapters plugs so you can charge your Android phone and iPhone when vacationing.
Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes three adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.
Standard Adapter Kit: Includes two grounded adapters.
Basic Adapter Kit: Includes one non-grounded adapter.
Slovakia is located in Central Europe and neighbors the country of Poland. Slovakia uses the same type of adapter plugs used in Russia. If you are traveling to Slovakia it is important to take along the correct adapter plugs for your trip.
Adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage. A non-grounded adapter may NOT be used with appliances that have grounded plugs; for these you will need a grounded adapter. If your hair dryer, curling iron, electric razor is not dual voltage you will most likely need a converter to use your electric.
Many of our customers find it handy to have multiple adaptors while traveling - either to run several appliances simultaneously or simply as a backup.
Going In Style Slovakia Adapter Model GIS-SLOVA-B-GUB-GUR
Deluxe Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Three adapters total
- Personal adapter travel bag
- Priority shipping upgrade with tracking
- Going In Style Slovakia Adapter Model GIS-SLOVA-B-GUB-GUR
Standard Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Two grounded adapter plugs
- CE Certified plugs
- Going In Style Slovakia Adapter Model GIS-SLOVA-GUB-GUR
Basic Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- One non-grounded adapter plugs
- Polarized Plugs
- Going In Style Slovakia Adapter Model GIS-SLOVA-B
Going In Style Adapters Feature:
- CE Certified
- Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other)
- Allows connection up to 240 volts
- Enables United States appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- Enables Europe appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
- Going In Style Adapters will work with Going In Style Converters
Going In Style Grounded and Non Grounded Adapter Plug Travel Video
Grounded Adapter Plugs
If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adapter plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.
Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs
Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.
Computers and Apple Products If you are traveling overseas with a Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Asus, laptop or Apple device such as an iPad, chances are you won’t need a voltage converter. Most laptops are multi-voltage and will operate on voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. However, computers do need to make safe connections to foreign power systems and a surge protector is recommended and you will still need an adapter to use your plug.