St. Barts Barthelemy Travel Adapter Kit | Going In StyleRegular price $15.00
Saint Barthelemy Adapter Plug Kit allows you to plug in your foreign appliances into St. Barts wall outlets. Buy adapter plugs for Saint Bart so you can charge your laptop, iPhone, Samsung tablet and other devices while on vacation
Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes two adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.
Standard Adapter Kit: Includes one grounded adapter.
Basic Adapter Kit: Includes one non-grounded adapter.
Saint Barthélemy is located in the Caribbean. Saint Barthelemy uses a two round pin style of adapter plug that is used in Continental Europe. When traveling to Saint Barts it is important to take along the correct adapter plug for your trip.
Adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage. A non-grounded adapter may NOT be used with appliances that have grounded plugs; for these you will need a grounded adapter. If your hair dryer, curling iron, electric razor is not dual voltage you will most likely need a converter to use your electric.
Many of our customers find it handy to have multiple adaptors while traveling - either to run several appliances simultaneously or simply as a backup.
Going In Style St. Barts (Barthelemy)Adapter Model GIS-STB-B-GUB
Deluxe Kit Features:
- Two adapter plugs
- Priority shipping upgrade
- Handy travel bag
- Going In Style St. Barts (Barthelemy)Adapter Model GIS-STB-B-GUB
Standard Kit Features:
- One grounded adapter
- CE Certified
- Going In Style St. Barts (Barthelemy)Adapter Model GIS-STB-GUB
Basic Kit Features:
- One non-grounded adapter
- Polarized plugs
- Going In Style St. Barts (Barthelemy)Adapter Model GIS-STB-B
Going In Style Adapters Feature:
- CE Certified
- Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other)
- Allows connection up to 240 volts
- Enables United States appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- Enables Europe appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
- Going In Style Adapters will work with Going In Style Converters
- The Deluxe Kit comes with a handy drawstring adapter bag.
- All Going In Style Adapters will allow a US (North America) Plug
- Note: The plug may fit tightly at first but will loosen up after multiple uses
Going In Style Grounded and Non Grounded Adapter Plug Travel Video
Grounded Adapter Plugs
If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.
Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs
Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.
Cycles: 50 Hz vs. 60 Hz.
Computers and Apple Products
If you are traveling overseas with a Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Asus, laptop or Apple device such as an iPad, chances are you won’t need a voltage converter. Most laptops are multi-voltage and will operate on voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. However, computers do need to make safe connections to foreign power systems and a surge protector is recommended and you will still need an adapter to use your plug.