Tuvala Travel Adapter Kit | Going In StyleRegular price $15.00
Tuvalu adaptors allow you to plug your North America appliances into Tuvalu wall outlets. Buy travel adapters for traveling to Tuvalu.
Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes two adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.
Standard Adapter Kit: Includes one grounded adapter.
Basic Adapter Kit: Includes one non-grounded adapter.
These adaptor plugs enable your appliance's plug configuration to fit into Oceania electrical power outlets. Adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage. Grounded adapter plugs maintain the ground from the electrical outlet to your appliance.
Many of our customers find it handy to have multiple adaptors while traveling - either to run several appliances simultaneously or simply as a backup.
Going In Style Tuvalu Adapter Kit Model GIS-TUV-C-GUC
Deluxe Kit Features:
- Two adapter plugs
- Priority shipping upgrade
- Handy travel bag
- Going In Style Tuvalu Adapter Kit Model GIS-TUV-C-GUC
Standard Kit Features:
- One grounded adapter
- CE Certified
- Going In Style Tuvalu Adapter Kit Model GIS-TUV-GUC
Basic Kit Features:
- One non-grounded adapter
- Polarized plugs
- Going In Style Tuvalu Adapter Kit Model GIS-TUV-C
Going In Style Adapters Feature:
- CE Certified
- Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other)
- Allows connection up to 240 volts
- Enables United States appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- Enables Europe appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
- Going In Style Adapters will work with Going In Style Converters
- The Deluxe Kit comes with a handy drawstring adapter bag.
- All Going In Style Adapters will allow a US (North America) Plug
- Note: The plug may fit tightly at first but will loosen up after multiple uses
Going In Style Grounded and Non Grounded Adapter Plug Travel Video
Grounded Adapter Plugs
If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adapter plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.
Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs
Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.
An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
Cycles: 50 Hz vs. 60 Hz.
Computers and Apple Products
If you are traveling overseas with a Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Asus, laptop or Apple device such as an iPad, chances are you won’t need a voltage converter. Most laptops are multi-voltage and will operate on voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. However, computers do need to make safe connections to foreign power systems and a surge protector is recommended and you will still need an adapter to use your plug.